Young Astronomers Program Application
Before You Continue...
Have you read the general information and program summary yet? If not, please head to the General Information page to get some critical information about the Young Astronomers Program before proceeding.
How To Apply
Applying for the Young Astronomers Program consists of the following steps:
What Happens Next?
- Ensure that the applicant (student) is at least 13 and no more than 23 years of age as of September 1, 2018.
- Download the application form using the link below.
- Carefully complete the application form. Attach additional pages if necessary.
- Mail the completed application form to the address at the top of page 1 of the application form.
- Your application form must be received by us no later than October 31, 2018!
We will be accepting applications between September 1 and October 31. Applications will be reviewed by the Central Valley Astronomers education committee between November 1 and November 15. All applicants will be notified of their status by November 30.